The periodic grooming from dog to dog differs with their coat and lifestyle. When you're getting a new pair of clippers for your mate, consider how often they need a trim and the length of the combs you like using.
IDEAL FOR: Dog salons and experienced groomers.
- Quiet motor to keep your pet at ease, good for anxious animals
- 4 attachment combs to cover different breeds and coats
- The latest blade technology for precision
- High-quality reliable motor
- 2 different speed options for more control over the cut
- Lightweight for easy grooming and sensitive hands
- 4000 dog groomer
- Lubricating oil
- Cleaning brush
- Attachment combs (6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm)
NOTE: When trimming around sensitive areas, it is important to take extra care to avoid injury to your pet. The keep your trimmer blades sharp make sure your furry friend's hair is clean, dry and tangle-free before trimming.
Use the numbers on the combs as a guide to the hair length you'd like.
For example, using the 6mm comb will leave your dog with fur 6mm long.