WHAT IS CETRIGEN?
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.